Your Thoughts Exactly: Fear Not

Thursday, May 19, 2005

 

Fear Not

I know, you are sad. The posts havent been coming like they used to. Has Your Thoughts Exactly gone soft? Are the authors working on a potential book deal? Have they been wiped out by the Department of Homeland Security?

No we've just been really busy. Or I have at least, attempting to squeeze in some travelling in Australia, some partying, and a whole lotta school work. On June 7th, however, I make my return America. And upon said return I will give you the summer of Blog. This will be made easier by my presence in the Eastern time Zone, my NESN subscription, and most importantly, impending unemployment.

Anyways a quick summary of everything that has happened in the last three weeks

Surfing is awesome, John Bolton sucks, The Star Wars movie will suck, nuclear weapons are bad, the nuclear option is a joke, and I am really going to miss Australia. It's a much better country than the US. Now if only I could get all my friends and fam to move here.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?