Your Thoughts Exactly: A real team of destiny

Monday, January 17, 2005

 

A real team of destiny

So I'm sitting here at work, diligently watching a gamecast of the Bulls game, and I see that we're about the blow the game- we let the knicks go on a 15-4 run to take an 8 point lead with 3 minutes to go. "Oh well," I think, "we can't win every game." Of course, Ben Gordon starts jacking 3s and all of a sudden we're tied with 16 seconds left and we have the ball. I think to myself, "I know for a fact we are going to give it to Ben Gordon, and I know for a fact he is going to sink the game winner with zeros on the clock." 30 seconds later, the page refreshes, and it's 88-86 Chicago. Let's just say I haven't ever had that thought in the last 6 years. We're back, baby!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?