Your Thoughts Exactly: Boo Hoo!

Monday, December 06, 2004

 

Boo Hoo!

Looks like it's up to me to keep up the posting frenzy. Well this topic is about David Harris. Yes, that David Harris. The "Look-at-me-I'm-not-going-to-post-for-a-full-month-and-then-I'm-going -to-bitch-about-the-greatest-show-on-TV-right-now-and-belittle-my-blogmates-even-though-they
-worked-hard-at-posting" David Harris.

I agree with marmar, we need a new teammate. David Harris is the Nomar Garciaparra to our blog. He's a cancer, and we need to get rid of the dead weight. Here are some extra stipulations:

Moral Outrage: You are not allowed to be morally outraged about anything in sports. Sorry, but them's the rules. Actually, you can be morally outraged by the fact that Leonard Little killed a woman while driving drunk, got a 4 game suspension, got another DUI, got like a game suspension; while Ron Artest is vilified as the worst human being on earth.
It helps if you have moral outrage about completely insignificant things; like the new Star Wars trilogy.

Cynicism: If George W. Bush confesses to having planned 9/11 with OBL (yes, I called him OBL), you should be only mildly surprised.

Religion: I have no qualms about religion, in fact it might be a plus if you are religious, so we can get some other side of the coin debates going on. But if you have any of the following in your possession, don't bother: an "I Agree with Ramon" T-shirt, an I Heart Jerry Falwell coffee mug, or a picket sign reading "The right to marry my dog!" (Yes, I saw a protester carrying this).

Job status: Well, we've got two people in school and myself still unemployed. I guess it would be nice to have a blogmate who was the CIO of a fortune 500 company. And willing to give me a job. Plus he could represent the big business side of things.

Anyway, that's all for now.

P.S. Hey Dave
YOU SUCK!

Comments:
i built this blog and i can tear it down.

actually, you seem to be doing a fine job yourself (pictures gone, what's next? what's next?)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?