Your Thoughts Exactly: I'm ashamed...

Sunday, October 31, 2004

 

I'm ashamed...

I forgot to add that Half-Life 2 comes out in November. The 15th, I believe. I should probably have my hands cut off for hyping thanksgiving over half-life 2.

Other news:

-I am also ashamed to have David as my roommate. What, like 2 posts in the last 2 months? I hate you dave.
-World of Warcraft comes out november as well. I recommend only buying it and playing it if you have a bunch of friends who will commit to playing with you.
-Everquest 2 comes out in november. I don't know why I mention this.
-Nintendo DS comes out in november too. I don't plan on buying one unless i hear something incredible about it.
-I plan on sitting in front of the TV the entire day, tuesday.
-Look for more incredible science posts in the post-election era (post-election?! ha!). Nuclear technology, evolution, the scientific method, and more! That's called a teaser, folks. Write it down.
-The bears will go 4-0 in november. Write it down.
-Don't actually write that down.
-The NBA season also starts in november. The bulls will go 4-7, since we start the dreaded circus road trip then. and by 4-7 i mean 2-9.
-Are you still actually reading this?
-The steelers over the patriots today is my lock of the week. It's Berger time!

Well that's all for now folks. Have a good extra hour today.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?