Your Thoughts Exactly: Luck the Fakers! Ha! Take that FCC!

Tuesday, June 08, 2004

 

Luck the Fakers! Ha! Take that FCC!

A few observations from game 2 of the NBA Finals:

THINGS I DID NOT KNOW
A player like Brian Cook, or, say, Brian Cook himself, can get minutes for the Lakers in the Finals.

Rick Fox is still a Laker. I didn't say he still plays for the Lakers, but he's still there. Actually, I'm not even sure if he is a Laker; he could just be sitting in the first row behind the bench in, say, an authentic - nay, replica - Brian Cook jersey.

THINGS I DID KNOW
I hate the Lakers

I hate Kobe Bryant

I hate Rick Fox

I'm sick of the Lakers last second shots - Horry, Fisher, Bryant, Bryant...

I hate stupid stats, such as: the Lakers are 26-7 when Kobe and Shaq both score at least 25. Good. Good for them. Good for the statisticians who pieced that one together. Give them a raise.

I'm a congenial kind of guy

---------------

p.s. I hate when the Mariners, down 1-0, get a leadoff triple in the 8th from John Olerud - his first since '01 - and can't get him in. I also hate Roger Clemens. However, I do love bitching.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?