Your Thoughts Exactly: Go-Go White Sox

Wednesday, June 09, 2004

 

Go-Go White Sox

Dave, with regards to the White Sox, I think Guillen purposely left Koch out to dry because he wants to show everyone how our lack of a closer is going to kill us later in the season/playoffs. What difference does it really make if we lose a couple to the Mariners? I mean, there is absolutely no competition in the AL Central, and we should be able to win the division with 85 wins. We just need a closer and we're golden.
At least they just hit three home runs in the bottom of the first. And then gave up all three runs right back in the top of the second. Looks like a good old fashioned shoot out is developing.

Anyway, I leave Australia tomorrow and go home to Illinois to start my search for a real job. Hopefully I won't half-ass it like I half-ass everything else, and I will get a high-paying, interesting job very soon. If you know of any, please tell me. I'll do anything.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?