Your Thoughts Exactly: I am going to maim everyone at SCA net

Wednesday, May 19, 2004

 

I am going to maim everyone at SCA net

JUST KIDDING!

unless of course, my internet crashes again after making a 15 minute intelligent post. But I will plot revenge on them, with the help of you my loyal readers of course.

I would really like to rewrite what I posted before but I just cant fathom doing it. Too bad, it was really witty and serious and funny.

What the fuck I'll give it a go

First of off I wrote that my professor is John Howard's brother. Who is John Howard you ask? Why only the Prime Minister of Australia! I think thats pretty cool and Im sure you do to.

Then I gave you some interesting stories from the international news.

The first was about the prime minister of Taiwan, who got shot two days before elections. He was traling in the polls, but rebounded to a slight victory. Opposition demand a recount however, on charges that the PM had ordered his own assasination attempt in order to gain sympathy votes. Thats gangsta

Then I told you about Zimbabwe, and how the government was not only seizing white famers land, but had also booted all the white players off the national cricket team. That is also gangsta

Then I gave Stu and Dave props for their gangsta dissertations on religion, and added my own two cents concerning the gay marriage debate in Massachusetts. Did you know that Mitt Romney is Republican, yet governor of Massachusetts? Did you know that the last four governors of Massachusetts have been servants of the Big Elephant. Does this mean we need to bring back Du-KAK-Kis?

Mitt Romney is also a Mormon, meaning he is stupid. One of the stupider things he has done, which may or may not have had to do with being Mormon, is reinstitute a law from 1914 that keeps Massachusetts from giving out marriage liscences to out of state couples whose marriages would not be recognized in their home state. This law was enacted to keep black and white couples from marrying in Mass when interracial marriages were banned in some states back in 1914. Its a disgrace that Mitt has to bring back old Jim Crow laws to stall progress and appease his higher-ups in the Republican party. Have some balls and make a stand for freedom and civil rights, that's what America is best at.

And to those religious institutions that are in uproar over this, if your close-minded institutions want to discriminate against homosexuals, keep it in house. Seperation of Church and State implies that your outdated morals hold no ground with regard to matters of the government. And if states are going to liscence marrigages, and society is going to provide tax and insurance benefits to married couples, homosexuals deserve to get the same protections and benefits, in legislation, and in name. Kudos to Margeret Mitchell and the Massachusetts Supreme Court.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?