Your Thoughts Exactly: And now... eternity

Tuesday, May 18, 2004

 

And now... eternity

So I get to be the last person to post. I will talk briefly about sports, because that's what it says on the title page: Baseball sucks, especially the cubs, the NBA playoffs are way too long, and the only good sport is the NFL. I actually love the NFL so much that if the Bears never won another game I would still watch it every Sunday. Anyway, the White Sox really stink and SHOULD still win the division, the Bulls have no future whatsoever, and the Bears are going to go 12-4 and lose in the first round of the playoffs. The Blackhawks, well, I don't care about hockey at all, but from what I hear, they might be the worst franchise in sports. Except for the Expos, of course. Anyway... Dave and Patrick are more versed in sports than I am, so I'm finished for now.
But politics. Let's talk politics. Man, I hate Bush. You'll probably get more than enough of that from David, so I'll ease up a little bit, and just say that I really, really hope that he doesn't get re-elected. Does that mean I'm going to vote? We'll see.
Also, religion. I would just like to give a little endorsement to Buddhism. Obviously my favorite part of Buddhism is that you can be an atheist as well, but it also helps that Buddhists are supposedly the happiest people on earth. Why would you not want to be part of that kind of religion?
Lastly, does anyone want to hire a recently-graduated M.S. computer science major, for a software development/consulting job? Because if so, I'm your man!

DJ Shadow is really sweet, by the way.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?